Thursday, November 24, 2011

“You’re in UP because you can think and speak for yourself by your own wits and on your own two feet. And you can do so, no matter what the rest of the people in the room may be thinking. You are in UP because no one can tell you to shut up if you have something sensible and vital to say. You are in UP because you dread not in the poverty of material comforts but the poverty of the mind. You are in UP because you care about something abstract and sometimes as treacherous as the idea of “nation” even if it kills you.”
— Dr. Jose Dalisay Jr.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to UP but some circumstances hindered me, sayang.



    Anyway, I'm having a big giveaway on my blog. I hope you can join if you have time. Thanks :D

    Peaches on Top giveaway: http://silentstandout.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-giveaway.html

    ZENJ giveaway: http://silentstandout.blogspot.com/2011/12/zenj-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thank you for dropping by my site. I'll definitely join your giveaway. =)

    ReplyDelete